Bengal cats are adorable pets that are high on energy all the time!
Doesn’t matter what time of the day it is, my little kitten would always come rolling in my bed, wanting to play and cuddle.
And yes, jumping around the house, breaking things is their favorite activity.
Well, because this breed of cats is highly active and filled with incredible energy, it is necessary to divert their attention with activities that are healthy and fun.
I learned this the hard way that bored Bengal cats are the wildest. Cat trees certainly help to keep them occupied.
This is why we have put together a list of 7 best cat trees for Bengal cats. These cat trees will not only make them happy but also allow their energy to be utilized in better ways.
Top Cat Tree Brands for Your Bengal Cat
|Go Get Club Cat Tree||Wood, Faux Fur||Beige|
|AmazonBasics Cat Activity Tree||MDF, carpet, paper tubes, and jute||Beige|
|Yaheetech Cat Tree Tower Condo||Wood, Faux Fur||Grey Black|
|FurHaven Pet Cat Furniture||Wood, Faux Fur||Grey, blue, beige, cream, cream with brown, silver, grey with white and silver grey|
|Feandrea Multi-level Cat tree||CARB-certified natural material||Dark Grey|
|Go Pet Club Cat Tree||Wood, Faux Fur||Beige|
|PetPals Cat Tree Cat Tower||Handmade paper and felt||Dark Grey|
Bengal cats are fascinating creatures. If you’re expecting them to act like regular domestic cats, then you’re certainly in for a surprise.
Check out our Bengal cat checklist to get your hands on all the top must-have products to tackle your Bengal’s fascinating behavior and specific requirements.
1. Go Get Club 62-Inch Cat Tree
- It is 62 inches tall
- This cat tree has been wonderfully crafted out of high quality and durable material
- The entire tree is covered in eminent quality faux fur
- This tree by Go Get Club consists of features like a hammock, tunnels, and stairs so that the cat can play around and rest as it likes
- Also, it weighs about 45.9 pounds and is available in a beautiful shade of beige
- Made of high-quality material for long lasting life and durability
- The tree is high-quality faux fur which ensures safe playing for your little beast
- The addition of sisal rope allows your cat to scratch itself whenever it feels like
- The faux fur will keep the Bengal cat warm and comfortable in winter
- The unique design makes it a fun climb all the way up
- Easy to assemble
- Not very useful for bigger sized cats
- The hammock is held by only tiny hooks which can fall anytime, hurting the cat anytime
2. AmazonBasics Cat Activity Tree with Scratching Posts
- This cat tree by AmazonBasics is a triple platform tree with 7 scratching posts
- A top rounded platform for cat napping
- Square base with jute-wrapped posts
- Weight of this cat tree is around 29.7 pounds
- The square base adds to its stability so that it does not tip over when your Bengal cat is having fun on it.
- The jute wrapped around the posts makes a good scratching point for the little felines.
- It provides various platforms to your cat for not just scratching but also for sharpening their claws and jumping around, with a small place dedicated for comfortable sleeping.
- It measures at an average height, which means you get to place it in any corner or center of the room without using much space.
- And yes, this cat tree by AmazonBasics is easy to install.
- The small size may not be a perfect fit for bigger cats.
3. Yaheetech 51” Cat Tree Tower Condo For Kittens Pet House Play
- Quality and protective material used in the making of this tree house
- Multi-layered platform with 2 spacious hideaways, sisal ropes, and scratching spots
- Anti-toppling fitting for safer play
- Addition of two hanging fur balls
- This cat tree by Yaheetech comes in two wonderful shades of grey and white
- The platforms are covered with faux fur for safer playing.
- It is made of high-quality material and is easy to install.
- It is stable and sturdy with a durable structure.
- The sisal ropes and posts covered with jute provide great scratching points to the Bengal cats.
- This cat tree can easily be placed in any corner of the house or an open garden.
- The safety strap allows you to anchor it to the wall to gain extra stability.
- The hanging fur toy motivates your kitten to play and exert more, ensuring improved physical and mental health.
- It is reasonably priced.
- Not suitable for larger cats.
- May not be as easy to install as one may expect.
4. FurHaven Pet Cat Furniture I Tiger tough cat Tree
- This cat tree by FunHaven has a springy ball wand for your cat’s entertainment.
- Sisal wrapped posts for scratching.
- Has a multi-layered platform for increased fun and enjoyment.
- Each platform is covered with soft faux.
- This one is available in cream and grey colors.
- Easy to clean and wash.
- The multi-layered platforms allow the Bengal cat to climb up and down, utilize their energy in a good way and so, stay completely fit and healthy.
- The faux fur covered structure of the tree provides a safer platform for the cats, where they can enjoy, spend time lazing around and yes, take a quick nap.
- The springy ball wand attached atop acts as an extra activity for the felines to keep them occupied.
- This cat tree by FurHaven is designed to fit in any corner of the room with ease.
- The structure is strong, stable, and sturdy so you won’t have to fear for your cat falling off it.
- How can we forget the perch seat which ensures your little furry friend remains cozy and comfortable.
- Also, the little private clubhouse gives the cats their personal space to enjoy and party hard!
- This tree house is available in a variety of colors, and hence, you get to choose one that matches your walls perfectly.
- Not suitable for cats who weigh on the higher side.
- The platforms are not angled equally, which is why it may topple over.
5. Feandrea 67” Multi-level Cat tree with Sisal Covered Scratcher Slope
- This cat activity condo by Feandrea has been carefully crafted with CARB-certified natural material.
- It consists of 2 condos, 3 plush perches, and sisal covered slopes.
- It comes along with anti-toppling installations.
- This cat condo activity tree comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The stability installations make it more sturdy, keeping it anti-topple so no matter what your cat does, it won’t fall.
- The CARB-certified material used in the making of it is 100% natural and steady, resulting in increased durability of this cat tree.
- This condo for your pet cat is entirely covered in super soft faux fur. So, even if your cat jumps around, scratches its paws or rolls around, it won’t hurt itself.
- The sisal covered slopes act as scratching points while also ensuring safer and comfortable play for the cute furry creatures.
- And best of all, this cat tree by Feandrea comes with a 1-year warranty, leading to hassle and worry-free usage.
- A bit expensive than other cat trees available in the market.
- May not support the weight of larger cats, always.
6. Go Pet Club Cat Tree
- This cat tree by Go Pet Club comes in spectacular beige color.
- The material used in assembling this tree is wood, which adds to its durability and steadiness.
- It has multiple platforms with perches and condos.
- It is covered in faux fur.
- The wood used in its construction is of higher quality, promising stability, and durability.
- It can comfortably accommodate a cat or two, jumping around and hiding inside the clubs.
- This cat tree is covered with soft faux fur so that your Bengal cat has a safer platform to play on.
- Also, it is easy to set up and install.
- It’s quite a tall cat tree but can easily fit in any corner of the room.
- May not be suitable for more massive cats.
- The material used may not be as durable as one might have anticipated.
7. PetPals Cat Tree Cat Tower for cat activity
- This cat tree by PetPals is made with handmade paper rope and felt.
- It comes with a complementary teasing toy in the box.
- With dimensions 20 x 15.5 x 23 in, this tree can easily support cats that weigh up to 15 lbs.
- Sisal covered posts.
- This chocolate and grey cat tree is styled like a cradle with a hanging toy attached to it.
- The broader base ensures no matter how many stunts your cat performs; it does not topple.
- The handmade paper and felt covered base makes a great scratching base, without hurting your cat’s claws.
- It can comfortably accommodate heavier cats, making it a great purchase for cat owners.
- It is easily to install and set up, taking least space in your room.
- The handmade paper covered may make your cat a bit uncomfortable.
- It comes with no warranty, so if your cat ruins it on the very same day of the purchase, there is no refund or exchange.
Cat Trees for Bengals: A Quick Buying Guide
Cats are private creatures.
They may seem notorious and funny, but these little felines do need their space.
My Bengal cat is a highly active animal, a pet that loves to indulge in the newest activities that keep it on its toes.
But even with a bucket full of plush toys, my little feline loves to go outside and climb trees, jump from branch to branch and play until it gets tired.
Because taking your cats outdoor every day does not seem a viable option, a cat tree makes a great alternative to keep them engaged.
Yes, the market is undoubtedly filled with a variety of options which can certainly be confusing.
But once you have decided to buy a cat condo, an activity tree for your adorable furry friend, here is what you should be looking out for:
DIY cat tree for Bengal cats
People with a creative mind are always experimental.
If your Bengal Cat has been sneaking in and out of your bed, pushing you to play with it every time and jumping from place to place, it is time you get cat tree for your furry friend.
But if you are short on money or wish to gift your cat something homemade, here is a DIY cat tree design that is not only fun to craft but surely very easy to make:
Things to remember
Before you plan on building a cat tree, it is essential to do your homework right.
Buy good quality material so, that neither does the condo fall over nor worn out quickly.
You wouldn’t want to waste money on something that lasts just for a few days.
Gather proper tools for construction like hammers, screws, nails, and glue, all of which can easily be purchased at any hardware store.
And most importantly, NEVER forget to measure the dimensions of your room where the tree has to be set up.
This is because only with the right measurements will you be able to work through assembling the perfect cat tree for your feline that sits up completely well against the wall.
Watch for videos on Google, learn, and then execute or else the end results will be ridiculously disappointing.
Although Bengal cats are considered to be one of the friendliest, intelligent and graceful species of cats, when left alone, they can become finicky and lonely.
Like my Bengal cat simply loves to explore.
It loves to be on the move, discover the newest places.
If I let it sit with ideally with no toys or activities to perform, my furry friend immediately loses its charm and becomes sad, lonesome, and lazy.
It even seems like my Bengal has another personality altogether.
No matter how much you become irritated with them jumping and running around, once they become quiet, every minute passing by feels like a burden on your chest.
Bengal cats are active and lively creatures. So, if you wish to keep them both physically and mentally healthy, engage them in different activities, leading to promising growth.
A cat tree is one of the best things to own by a cat owner.
This activity condo comes in a plethora of colors and size, with layers that can go from one to five with ease.
Each platform is designed for a unique activity along with clubhouses for quick naps.
Swing around, jump from pole to pole or scratch itself on the back, the tree is specifically designed to satisfy cats with uncanny and unmatchable energy.
These are 100% safe, stable, and strong to bear the weight of even the heaviest of cats without toppling over, providing your furball with their personal play space.
With what else does a Bengal Cat like to play? Bengal cats are tireless and lively.
They quickly get bored with things and so, always look for something new to play with, toys that help them exert and are adventurous.
Apart from the cat tree, most felines love playing with plush toys, scratchers, teaser toys and scratch their paws on ripple rugs.
If you wish to keep your furry friend happy, bring them toys that are highly interactive and keeps them busy for longer.
How can I ensure my Bengal cat is healthy, content, and happy? Cats are not easy to please.
They love to be cuddled and want their “Hoo-man” complete attention every time!
To ensure your Bengal cat is happy and healthy, remember a few basics things.
Feed them cat food only that is packed with high nutrients.
Buy their personal feeding and drinking bowls and also a litter box for ensured personal hygiene.
Adjust the room’s temperature accordingly and get them vaccinated on time.
And yes, a cat tree always helps in keeping them engaged, active, and satisfied.
Do Bengal cats feel lonely? Yes, these high spirited felines feel lonely and isolated when left alone.
Bengal cats tend to get bored quickly and they always need a partner to play with.
If they are left alone to wander around the house with no activity, they feel lonely and reclusive,
Are Bengal cats aggressive? When it comes to Bengal cats, these are considered to be a very intelligent species of cat that has the energy of a leopard, grace of a domestic feline and a playful nature.
These adorable looking fur balls are quiet in nature yet highly active and affectionate.
They may not be aggressive under normal circumstances, but when the fear of being hurt shadows over them, the Bengal cat’s “cat” instinct may take over.
I go into more detail on this topic in this article.