Here you will find the list of the best Labrador Rescues in California.
If you are an animal shelter, animal rescue, or animal welfare organization, please contact us here to add/remove your listing.
Top 6 Labrador Rescues in California
Below is the list of Shelters and Rescue Organizations in California
1). Labradors and Friends Dog Rescue Group
- Address: 2307 Fenton Pkwy #107-160, San Diego, CA 92108, United States
- Contact Number: +1 619-990-7455
- Website: Labradors and Friends
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube
Labradors and Friends Dog Rescue is a 501(c)(3) rescue organization playing an essential role in saving the lives of homeless Labradors from high-kill shelters, placing over 5,500 dogs in affectionate homes in Southern California since 2007. To cover the expenses of both major and minor medical needs, they established two primary funds and held various adoption, fundraising, and educational events. Visit their website to learn more about them and their achievements.
2). Labrador Rescuers
- Address: 5965 Village Way Ste E105 – 148 San Diego, CA 92130
- Website: Labrador Rescuers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter
Labrador Rescuers is a 100% non-profit, tax-exempt animal rescue, established in 2004, working towards rescuing, rehabilitating, and rehoming stray Labrador Retrievers and Lab mixes, making it possible for every abandoned dog to be adopted into safe, happy, and valuing abodes. They firmly believe that fostering is essential for pets’ health and livelihood, comforting the journey to their forever home. Make sure to check out their website to learn more about their ventures.
3). Love & Second Chance
Love & Second Chances is a foster-based rescue founded in 2012 in hopes of helping abused and neglected dogs find forever homes and connect the public to the rescue community.
Aside from having no shelter or facility, their rescue advocates for the welfare of animals by promoting their local and international rescue programs. The team, consisting of compassionate individuals, believes rescue doesn’t only save the animals but the people as well. Go to their websites to discover more about them.
4). West Coast Labrador Retriever Rescue
- Address: 1230-5 Madera Rd, Simi Valley, CA 93065, United States
- Contact Number: +1 619-819-0234
- Website: West Coast Labrador Retriever Rescue
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
West Coast Labrador Retriever Rescue is a charitable organization that solely relies on volunteers and foster families to rescue abused and abandoned Labradors, Golden Retrievers, and other retriever breeds in desperate need of a home. Their mission is to transform the lives of these dogs and give them a second chance. Browse their website and social media handles to learn more about them.
5). Homeward Bound Golden Retriever Rescue & Sanctuary
- Address: 7495 Natomas Rd, Elverta, CA 95626, United States
- Contact Number: +1 916-655-1410
- Website: Homeward Bound Goldens
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
Homeward Bound Golden Retriever Rescue is a non-profit group that strives to find safe and caring homes for dogs through their adoption programs. One of their programs, called Golden Touch, connects seniors over 60 years old who may have limited resources with senior dogs to help provide comfort and companionship during tough times. They also offer a lifetime sanctuary for Goldens, who cannot be adopted. Do visit their website to discover more about their mission and how you can support them.
6). Labs and More Dog Rescue
- Mailing Address: 825 College Blvd Ste 102 PMB 356 Oceanside CA 92057
- Website: Labs and More
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, Youtube
Labs and More Dog Rescue is dedicated to sheltering and providing medical attention to large breed dogs and puppies. They strive to prevent these animals from dying in shelters or on the streets. The organization also aims to educate the public on the proper guidelines for owning and caring for dogs to ensure they live healthy and fulfilling lives. Their efforts give neglected animals a new chance to experience human kindness. Browse their website to learn more about their mission.