In today’s post, ill share with you mistakes that new ferret owners make and how they can be avoided. Watch this excellent video by Cpt Jack Ferret. – I highly recommend subscribing this youtube channel to get excellent information on ferrets!
5 mistakes new ferret owners make (Video)
Avoid these mistakes:
- Not giving your ferret enough time and attention. Your ferret might get depressed if you don’t bond with them. They need your attention to stay healthy and happy.
- Not giving your pet enough time out of the cage. They need a minimum of at least 4 hours out of the cage.
- Having a cage that is way too small for your ferret. Ferret love to explore and putting them in a small cage isn’t the best idea.
- You should not give them anything other than meat. Ferrets can not digest plant protein. So its a very bad idea to give them dog food.
- Not teaching them proper manners. If you don’t they’ll bite you to get your attention. So it’s a good idea to teach them proper manners.
I’d like to share another excellent video with you by Pazuandfriends – Subscribe to her as well.
Watch this as well:
Biggest mistakes ferret owners make (Video)